09 February 2007

 

In-between holiday

After having worked at a small local company for a couple of months, I decided to quit it and find something else. Apart from being a bit too boring the job itself was not bad, but there was very little I could do without having to consult a colleague (or rather, the one who was doing my job earlier). So now, partially with thanks to a very active job agency, I've had a couple of interviews (two this week, two earlier) and if all goes well, I'll have a job again quite soon.
Not having any regular schedule has its problems though. My sleeping pattern is quite irregular lately (going to sleep anywhere between 10 PM and 5 AM) and although a holiday in between is nice, it does invite to not doing much except for slacking off... ;)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?