03 November 2006

 

Eep! A week gone

Time's fun if you're having flies, or something like that.
I have been busy trying to find my way at work. After some start-up problems I've managed to get a working build of the application I should be maintaining -- its setup is a bit complicated -- and I'll be looking into my first patch next week :)
I've also been quite active filling my next weekends: a members' meeting this Sunday, some KOffice discussion next week, the "Nacht van de Wansmaak" (a night with excerpts from the most distasteful movies) late this month, etcetera...
Not highly interesting for the average reader, but keeping me busy enough. I hope to get something more special to write about soon.

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?