06 October 2006

 

All work and no play...

...makes me a dull boy. Work - or rather paid work - is necessary if you want to keep your own place and buy your own stuff. Hence, I've been applying at a local software company and so far it looks like I'll get a job maintaining and expanding one of their major products. Since everything in the company is quite loose, though, we're still to talk about the facts :) Anyway, a 3 or 4 days' job will leave me enough time to play as well...
After my return from Dublin, I've been preparing some more things for the documentation for KOffice 2, and have spent a day in bed after having caught a flu or a similar illness. Luckily, I'm almost rid of that stuff, so it's time to pack my stuff for the Moots (a LARP event) and enjoy the next three days as a fire mage!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?