27 January 2006

 

Krita happiness

My first renewed blog entry (no, I'm not going to copy all the two-and-a-half recoverable messages from my own site) is about Krita. What else...
There has been a lot of coding going on over the past few weeks and I'm quite proud of the lot that can together be described as Krita developers. If you have read Planet KDE, you will have noticed Boudewijn and especially Cyrille pointing out nice features. If development would be kept at this pace, we'd have a full-blown, bug free Krita that crushes its competitors easily, within a few months. On the other hand, that would mean that I'd have to spend a 40-hour week on documenting its features... Hmm, that's a price to pay ;)
No, I'm really happy seeing lots of bugs and usability issues being fixed, and I think that the Krita shipped with KOffice 1.5 is lots and lots better than the 1.4.2 version. So if you haven't tried it out yet, do so. The final KOffice 1.5 will be out in less than two months, and a beta will be available shortly. I'm happy to receive comments!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?