26 November 2005

 

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy

... and as I've been playing enough, I'm not dull ;)
Last Sunday was the first league day of the 05/06 Dutch indoor ultimate season. Even though our team has been promoted to 2nd division, we won 2 out of 4 games and we could have won one more. My throws are getting better and I'm even starting to favour overhead and knife throws over normal ones (I used to be very bad at those).
Tomorrow is the NFB members' meeting, with some kgs of paper to be brought there - by me, of course ;) - our plans for 2006 are to be accepted there in order for us to have backing in executing them. I don't expect much protest, to be honest :)
Time to do the dishes ...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?