05 September 2005

 

Back home

Yesterday was filled with traveling, we left for the airport at 12:30 and I was home at 01:00, about an hour later than expected due to the trains between Venlo and Eindhoven not running. Took me a detour over Utrecht. Before I went to bed I couldn't resist taking a look at my server. The harddisk seems near-dead with lots of inodes doing weird things :(
"(Yawn)... What time is it.. 08:10... *JUMP*": Now that's a good start of the net day, having to be at university for a meeting at 08:30. The two mugs of coffee afterwards helped :)
On the way back I bought a new drive, installed a fresh Debian system, and it was all up and running within two hours. I'm getting the hang of it...

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?