03 September 2005

 

aKademy: More hacking, some frisbee, more beer...

It's all going fairly well over here. The screenshot script is still being improved, the Krita documentation is slowly starting to have some real content, and my cold is actually diminishing.
I played some ultimate yesterday evening with Philip, Inge and some other guys, which was quite exhaustive due to the burning sun, but it really felt well to have some exercise in a week of otherwise just sitting and writing code and text.
We'll have a beach party tonight and I wonder what other surprises they have, it feels like there is something coming up. But it might just be me.
And as this is probably my last blog from over here, this is the place to thank the aKademy organising team for doing a pretty impressive job. Well done!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?