31 August 2005

 

aKademy: alcohol and a hypermarket

It's good to meet so many people from different countries, especially when they bring local booze to share. I can't remember all from yesterday evening, but it was almost 2 AM when we went to sleep, having skipped dinner (but with enough "liquid bread" in our bodies not to notice).
And there's a Carrefour hypermarket near the residence, which I visited this morning to get some snacks and bread for the day-long hacking sessions we're planning to do, as well as some beer for the next few evenings. I didn't really feel like it, but could have brought an entirely new set of clothes, a dishwasher, a DVD player, and a few thousand euro loan with me as well. Guess I don't want to be there at rush hour when you can pay at any of the 40-odd cashiers they can put to work...

Comments:
Informative blog. Check out my 55xbr950 kde blog.
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a verizon internet connectionverizon internet connection site/blog. It pretty much covers verizon internet connection Problems with your Windows Xp Computing !
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?