10 May 2005

 

Back to work

It's strange how after a week off, I'm glad to get into normal routine again. Even if that normal routine involves getting up at 7 on Monday morning. But creatures mostly thrive because of routine, not having to think of what will happen each minute.
Yesterday featured an interesting lecture on paper writing as a part of the Real-Time Systems course, it even inspired me to find a subject for my final report. I hope that I can combine the experience I've got assisting the first year scheduler project with the findings on timing measurement in the course itself. It could prove interesting.
Tomorrow morning will be completely filled with the ONSSSK preparations, the tournament itself starting at twelve. So I think I'm going to check out the software a second time, so that I may perhaps know how to operate it :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?